What This Site Is
This site was created for one and only purpose: to make it easy for Fill Me In fans to listen to the Fill Me In podcast and become compleatists (or doppel-compleatists, or tropple-compleatists, or sextuple-threats).
The podcast files and feed were originally stored on the official Fill Me In web site bemoresmarter.com, but they’re no longer available there. And there hasn’t been an easy way to download and listen to the episodes since then … until now.
What This Site Is Not
This site is not:
- Official. Ryan and Brian did not create it, nor do they maintain it.
- The new BeMoreSmarter.com. That web site still exists to serve up information about the crossword tournament Lollapuzzoola held annually on a Saturday in August.
- The old BeMoreSmarter.com. If you want the old bemoresmarter.com content, check out the old versions at the Wayback Machine.
- Updated very often. No new episodes of Fill Me In have been produced in a long time*, and chances are that no more will be.
* Except for the reunion show, Episode 137, of course.
Who Runs This Site
- To Jeffrey Krasnick (Crosscan) for The Spreadsheet, which was used to tag all the episodes by who was mentioned in them.